When IBEW Local 625 members were asked what they felt were the professional qualities that separated union electricians from non-union electricians, they highlighted:
- Safety—our high standard of safe practices on each job site
- Learning—the one-to-one ratio of our journeypeople to apprentices
- Training—the availability to every member of extensive, on-going training
- Experience—the varying jobs across the trade and the skills we hone in them
- Teamwork—the ready, willing and able workforce we provide our communities, and,
- Security—the second-to-none benefits packages Local 625 offers us and our loved ones, now and in the future.
These are the influences that instill confidence in Quality Craftsmanship and are brought willingly to each job site with IBEW members. Together they translate into a higher worker morale which often plays a large role in determining the measure of profitability for the project.
VIEW PHOTOS OF THE 2013 AD VOLUNTEERS ON LOCATION